We hope the Employer Toolkit will serve as a starting point on your learning journey. After you’ve reviewed the Toolkit, might we suggest checking out this curated list of trusted partners and resources to help you dive into these topics more deeply.
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) offers many resources for HR professionals, as they design and implement new workplace policies. They even offer an “Ask an Advisor” feature to answer any HR specific questions you may have.
- National Fund for Workforce Solutions is a workforce development resource that promotes equity and drives greater impact. Their website includes resources, data, innovative workforce ideas and business examples.
- The Aspen Institute are experts addressing the world’s most complex problems through research. They have many programs on a wide variety of workforce topics including Economic Opportunities, Workforce Strategies Initiative and Upskill America.
- Employee Benefit Research Institute offers resources on benefit programs and public policies through data and research.
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and U.S. Department of Labor are great resources to understand how federal policies could impact your HR program. They also offer reliable data on the U.S. workforce.
Greater Cincinnati Partnerships:
- Workforce Innovation Center at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber helps companies solves issues at the entry or early-skill level by identifying innovative solutions to improve business. Their staff can work with your company one-on-one.
- Cincinnati Works can help you transform your front-line workforce into a competitive advantage through a comprehensive suite of services including: quality recruits, employee transportation, supervisor training, and on-site workforce coaching.
- Women Helping Women’s WorkStrong program is a certification program to address workplace policies surrounding gender-based violence. Their staff can help review your current policies and train your staff.
- Beacon of Hope is a business alliance for employers looking to employ Second Chance citizens, formerly-incarcerated individuals. Their program can help you vet, hire and train potential candidates.
- Queen City Certified is the first U.S. based gender equity certification program. QCC helps your organization identify and close gaps through a proprietary assessment and survey process. Participating employers join a cohort, where they receive hands-on coaching, mentoring and resources to become a leader in gender equity.
- AllMac & Associates provides business consulting service to help clients determine what, how and who needed within their organization to help reach optimal bottom line results. AllMac offers human resource operational services, human capital management model and business coaching.
- Swain Consulting, LLC specializes in helping business utilize Work Opportunity Tax Credits, so they can receive a reduction in tax liability.